We are looking for: Frontend Web Developer
The <ahref Foundation is looking for a Front-end Web Developer to work within the development
team on the Foundation’s web platforms.
Skills in programming will be held in higher regard than graphic skills.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, design or similar
- Previous experience in building Rich Internet applications (references to previous projects are welcome)
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
Knowledge and familiarity with the following will constitute
• Test driven development (e.g. qunit or similar)
• Integration testing (e.g. selenium or similar)
• Version control systems (e.g. git or similar)
• CSS management systems (e.g. compass or similar)
• HTML server side templating systems (e.g. Smarty, Jinja, or similar).
Good understanding of written and spoken English, as well as good speaking and writing
skills in English.
Type of contract:
To be defined during the interview process.
Please send your CV and motivational letter in PDF format, in Italian or (preferably) in English, following these naming guidelines:
- CV: firstname_lastname-cv.pdf
- motivational letter: firstname_lastname-ml.pdf
OR both in a single file, saved as: firstname_lastname-ml-cv.pdf
This offer is open to candidates of both sexes (Law 903/77). Interested candidates (after having read
consent to the processing of personal data, to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying “Front-end Web Developer” in
the subject line.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by the Foundation.